Becoming an adult presents both opportunities and challenges. To help you handle the complexities while maintaining recovery, ETHOS has developed an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) designed specifically to meet the needs of young adults ages 18-29.
Following a comprehensive evaluation, a licensed, experienced, and compassionate counselor will design an individualized treatment plan. In most cases, this includes individual and family components as well as three small group sessions with age peers each week.
Our format is intentionally designed to allow young adults to maintain a relatively normal life, whether they are living independently, at their family home, or at a university. Recovery takes hold more swiftly if participants are applying the skills they learn in the program to real world settings.
The goal is for each young adult to develop a sense of purpose that creates a new life path free of substance use disorder.
Our Young Adult Program Includes:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individual, small group, and family therapy
- Building emotional regulation skills
- Developing healthy coping mechanisms
- Trauma-informed care
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Licensed, experienced counselors
- Collaboration with other therapeutic support
- Assessment of academic or school goals