Our Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) for adolescents focus on teens ages 13-18 who have a substance use disorder or a mental health concern in conjunction with a substance use disorder.
Adolescents enrolled in our online IOP attend three group therapy sessions and one family component each week. They live at home and continue attending their school, allowing them to maintain a relatively normal life. We want the teen to apply the skills they learn in the program to real world settings.
Treatment is a collaborative process that includes the teen, their family, and referral sources working together with the clinical staff. The program is flexible and allows for individualized treatment options to ensure the best possible outcome for the teen.
Our Adolescent Program Includes:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individual, small group, and family therapy sessions
- Coordination with schools and school-mandated substance use treatment programs
- Psychiatric assessments and management
- Peer and family support
- Collaboration with other therapeutic support
- Case management
- Aftercare planning
- Development of emotional regulation skills
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Safe, healthy environment
- Licensed, experienced and compassionate counselors